Updated at 2023-01-09
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” ”we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to a private limited liability company Systems Integration Solutions, LLC, organised and existing under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code – 125677598, VAT payer code LT256775917, having its registered office at Pasto g. 12-1, Grigiskes, LT-27105 Vilnius, Lithuania that is responsible for your information under this policy. The data about the Company is kept and collected by the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit CorpoSign PAY and use the services
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person
- Service: refers to the service provided by CorpoSign PAY as described in the relative terms and on this website.
CorpoSign PAY offers Request-to-PAY (RTP) services for seamless payments in Europe, including payments connected to blockchain, eDelivery and Peppol Network, together with eReceipt, eInvoice added values. CorpoSign PAY provides services in separate packages:
- Testing Version (version without the commercial agreement)
- Freemium Version (version without the commercial agreement)
- Premium Version (version with the commercial agreement)
- Custom Version (version with the custom commercial agreement)
- All “CorpoSign PAY” above mentioned services (if applicable) are compliant with eIDAS Regulation (EU) 910/2014 (“eIDAS”)). Trust service policies are being applied in these packages according to policies outlined in eIDAS Regulation (EU) 910/2014 (“eIDAS”), ETSI Standards EN 319 401 and other
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you
- Website: CorpoSign PAY’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://rtp.corposign.net/
- You: any natural person or legal entity that is registered with CorpoSign PAY to use the Services
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first-party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests
When you visit the website, we want to provide you with content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. Cookies are text files that are stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) as a visitor to the website to help identify you as a visitor to the website and store information about your browsing experience, and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth functioning of the website, allowing us to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to the website and to collect statistical information on the number of visitors to the website. By analysing this data, we can improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
When you first visit the website, cookies are transferred to the website visitor’s terminal device and are subsequently used to identify that device. This is a common practice in web browsing, making it easier to navigate through a website you have already visited and simplifying access to the information published.
What type of cookies does CorpoSign PAY use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first-party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform:
The website uses technical cookies, which are necessary to provide certain services on the website and to allow you to browse and use the website’s features.
Cookies used on the website: https://www.rtp.corposign.net/cookie-policy/
|Cookie name||Functions performed by the cookie / Purpose of the cookie (data processing) / Validity period|
|„Google“ cookies||Read more about „Google“ cookies policy|
|„Google Analytics“ cookies||Read more about “Google Analytics” cookies policy|
|„Hotjar“ cookies||Read more about „Hotjar“ cookies policy|
|„Hubspot“ cookies||Read more about „Hubspot“ cookies policy|
|„CookieBot“ cookies||Read more about „CookieBot“ cookies policy|
|„Youtube“ cookies||Read more about „Google“ cookies policy|
When using a browser to access content provided by the Company, it is possible to configure the browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is sent.
Each browser is different, so if you don’t know how to change your cookie preferences, please check your browser’s help menu. The operating system of the device you are using may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected by cookies, you can use a simple procedure in most browsers that allow you to opt-out of cookies. To learn more about how to manage cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down the speed of your web browsing, limit the functionality of certain features of the website, or block access to the website.
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, cookie preferences, and accessibility. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
Third party Cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our platform are not set on a first-party basis by CorpoSign PAY. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third-party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing, and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
How can you manage Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling Cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, and site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.